Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I have the versa 2, my husband just bought one. I can not figure out how to get the screen in the Today settings that tells you that you can choose up to 7 stats to track. I have it on mine, but can not remember how I got it on there. Please help
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

From clock face scroll down (swipe up) to 'Today' section and at its bottom is 'Settings' to choose them.  However, when first  setting up, I think several choices don't show up, but then eventually will be there, probably by the next morning.

P.S. I assume you know each user needs separate account/email.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.. I was getting frustrated.  So, maybe in the morning? Yes, he did set up his own account.  Thanks again! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I remember somebody giving a way to force the choices earlier, maybe put it on the charger and force a sync, but just waiting also works; maybe partly that it doesn't offer sleep stats option until you have had a night's sleep.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! It finally popped up on it. 

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes