Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 4 compatibility with Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not fair that i have to buy a new phone just because the fitbit ionic is not compatible with LG STYLO 4

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Edwin787, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Let me share with you that when a mobile device is not compatible with our products and services, just as your LG Stylo 4, this doesn't mean that your Fitbit will not work at all with it. However, because of the fact that such mobile device is not compatible, we cannot ensure that you'll not experience some connection difficulties with it and your Fitbit, the same for all the features that your Ionic has. 

The above said, can you please let me know which difficulties are you experiencing with your Ionic so we can move forward and troubleshoot your device?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get tho phone to connect, any time that i try start connecting then it said find it. After that is no connection at all and send me to another page on a fitbit app that said: make sure the Bluetooth is on and restart the watch and never sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your update @Edwin787, sorry for the delayed reply.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. If you're experiencing syncing difficulties with your Fitbit device and your LG Stylo 4, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

I'll be waiting for your reply if you require further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes