Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing as Inactive to my friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am showing inactive to my friends yet to me they are all active. Not have logged out and logged back in but nothing. Help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Thanks for stepping into the Community @Jackiepp!

This is an issue that our team is already ware of. At this time we do not have any specific details on the matter. When we do, we will be sure to let everyone know!

Thanks for your understanding. 

Let me know if you have nay further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue...I've been calling support sine January waiting for a fix. My friends can see me only within a challenge.  Very disheartening! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stepping in and sharing your thoughts @slm713!

I can absolutely see how it can be disheartening. Please do know that we take comments, and situations, like this, very seriously. When we get any updates we will be relaying them to all of our users.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem. I just got a new phone about a month ago, I had to reinstall the Fitbit app and couldn't log in at all. I created a new account and now none of my friends can add me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Gumdrops954.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is still working on it and looking for a solution. We will let everyone know once we have any updates.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any update to this?? Very annoying that I have to get my friends to move me from inactive. I don't even know why I've been moved to inactive. How do I change it back????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get a solution? They only say its been happening since 2014. Ive done all the suggested solutions on forums and none have worked. Havent deleted “this devise” yet cuz wife is afraid of loosing all her data but at this time she is already last place so….. maybe its time to smash it with hammer and go buy an apple watch and have to run iT for that too…..

Best Answer
0 Votes