Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep - Benchmark and 30-day Average are the Same

ANSWERED

Is it just me or is there an issue with the benchmark and 30-day average sleep stats being the same? Those are two stats I check regularly in order to adjust my day/food to get better sleep as needed.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

I have the Luxe watch and they finally fixed the benchmark shaded area. Added it yesterday or day before. The 30 day average is still not functioning. Hopefully, they’re working on that. I think they need to get some new programmers! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The benchmark tab is still not working on my Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Hello @MAMUS , @Elliott51 , @Star_burst 

I saw a Moderator post stating that an update to the Fitbit app, ver 4.16, has started rolling out and that this update should fix the issue with the Benchmark graph.

The updates are typically rolled out in waves. So keep a watch for the app update.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: the benchmark tab is now working! Thank you for the fix. 

Best Answer

Thanks for letting me know. I have missed this. 

Best Answer
The benchmark data showed up one day on my Inspire 2 and on that day the 30-day info was messed up. Then it was gone again. I am back to no benchmark data but the 30-day is OK.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jliz 

Did you get the app update to ver 4.16 yet?

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to the Play Store and got the update you mentioned. Thank you. Now I
see the faint outline of the benchmarks. It is still lacking the benchmark
percentages it used to have. It would have been nice if Fitbit had suggested
we do the update.
Best Answer

Yes, Liz, the benchmark percentages are gone, but I had copied a previous display from the original Fitbit sleep version, so I refer to that.

Best Answer
0 Votes