Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data Not Loading after sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So when I open the app, and tap my sleep score to see the extra information, there's nothing there from last night until quite some time after I've woken up.

Eg, I woke up 80 minutes ago, and there's no graph yet.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Brollachan Welcome back to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the sleeping data on the Fitbit app. Did it use to load immediately? In my case, the sleep data is not shown immediately after sync. The sleep data is collected by the Fitbit app from the device and computes everything and then it shows the results. It usually takes some time before the sleeping results are shown. The information goes to our server. There it is analyzed by the system and then the details are returned to your account and app. I honestly check them out later on the day, since normally it does not appear right after sync.  Let us see if anyone else has a similar experience. In this case I beg for your patience and wait until the data is displayed on the Fitbit app. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar problem, but it only affects a second sleep period. when I wake up, as soon as the sleep info is loaded to the main app screen, I can see and share the chart. if I have a nap later, the magic app screen will update my total sleep and score, but when I click on it it will only show the first sleep. the second I've is available via the website but not easily shared from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes