Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep data with new layout

I suppose there was an update. The app presents sleep data differently.  Have others noticed this?

I miss seeing how long episodes of awake, light, REM and deep sleep are

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
808 REPLIES 808

The number of replies keeps going down.  Seems like they've deleted hundreds!   I don't get it.

Best Answer

How did you do that???

Best Answer

Who can we contact?   Of it's permanent, Fitbit will be losing many customers, if they care.

Best Answer

Regarding "if they care," the experience over the last months demonstrates that they clearly do not.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

“We will all get used to it eventually.”

Really?

With so many people complaining about how bad the new change is—and for good reason, especially the lack of contrast and easily discernable content—you're just telling us to get used to it? Wow!

How about trying, “I'm sorry for your discomfort! I'll pass your input along to our development team for consideration in the next iteration.”?

Best Answer

Please bring back the old sleep tracker page. This new one is not an upgrade at all and your developers need to know that. We liked the colors and readability of the old one. 

Best Answer

I hate the new style! It is useless compared to before

I mean I hate the updated sleep data presentation style on Versa 4! It used to show when I felt asleep, when I woke up and fall asleep again and different type of sleep during the night by timelines. Now it only shows total hours and the three types of sleep stage in SEPERATE graphs! What the hell is this and how is that useful? I bought this watch for the VERY purpose of tracking my sleep since I have a sleep problem. This update renders the watch almost useless!!! Please revert back!

Best Answer

It sucks, bring back the old graph, I could easily see how many hours I slept straight through, now its impossible !

I can get used to the other changes, but not the graph !

Please share what you find as another product !

I am done paying extra for sub par graphics

google was involved and I spoke to a customer service agent who said nothing can be done, thanks a lot for nothing !

Long time Fit bit user, soon to stop !

It appears to have only affected Iphone users !

I do pay for the premium, I bought the Charge specifically for the sleep data as I have a sleep disorder !

Spoke to customer service and they didnt care AT ALL !
I will be cancelling and finding a new sleep tracking device.

customer service told me you cant !

How about us Iphone users ?
Not fair google !
You just alienated most of your sleep data users !

and how do we do that ?

you seem to be in the minority Rich, they should have asked at least us who pay extra for the service !

can you please share ?

I searched and cannot find anything.

what do you mean ?

Moderator edit: removed persona info

Best Answer

Agreed. This is annoying. My current work around is to change the sleep length to 10 minutes (minimum allowed) and then adjust the other sleep around this. 

They really should bring back the option to delete it!

Best Answer

Prefer the old display much better. I wish they would change it back.

Best Answer

Please let them know that it is horrible, current layout does not allow user to see precise times...when they woke up, went back to sleep, not able to determine when the REM & deep sleep is & for how long! That is very important!! That is the only reason I have the Fitbit!!

Best Answer

I don't like the new format.

Please reinstate the old one Fitbit.

Best Answer

I’m sorry Fitbit, but I’m not really liking the new Sleep Feedback format. I often get a split pattern with 2 readings  of say 11pm-2.30amand 3am-6am without being aware of waking up, annoying but easy to correct on the old system to give my correct sleep score. This is MUCH harder to do on the new system. 

Best Answer

I can't find the percentages of each sleep stage.

Agree. It seems I need a new different tracker, another brand.

Best Answer

I don't like it either! Very difficult to understand how I slept compared to the way it was before!!

Best Answer

This change to Fitbit sleep tracking SUCKS!

Best Answer

This change in the sleep tracking is the worst.  Sucks is too mild a criticism!

Best Answer

Add me to the list of new app update haters!

Best Answer

This new format is awful! Why would fitbit change something that worked fine? Almost enough to cause me to get different product.

Best Answer