Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graphs show only sum, not average

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have one thing about android sleep graphs (it is also in steps, floors, ... but problem is the same) - when I display data for last year I can see that in May I slept 208 hours, in April it was 191 hours ... but these data are kind of useles for me. Why? Because I don't know how much is 191 hours. I want to know that I slept average time 7h 12min in April, .... That's the number that have some value for me.

I know that those average number are in iOS app. Why they are not in Android app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you around the Community @Fabulator, how you doing? Woman Very Happy

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

I've found a suggestion named "Custom Sleep Average for Mobile App" that another user has created and I think is similiar than yours,  you can vote for the idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you around the Community @Fabulator, how you doing? Woman Very Happy

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

I've found a suggestion named "Custom Sleep Average for Mobile App" that another user has created and I think is similiar than yours,  you can vote for the idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes