Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep hours- app adds incorrectly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2:54 p.m. to 5:05 am is 14 hours and 11 minutes. Take away 14 minutes for awake/restless and you get  13 hours and 57 minutes.

How is it that Fitbit comes up with 12 hours and 46 minutes? This doesn't always happen, but it happens far too often.

I sync with an old phone with an older app because it is nearly impossible to sync with the updated app (and having always sync/bluetooth always on makes my wrist and shoulder hurt). I thought if I opened the app on a newer phone or online it would "see" the math errors and fix them, but that doesn't happen.

Like I said, it isn't consistently wrong, but even wrong sometimes is too often.

Screenshot_2020-06-15-05-26-06.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I forgot to add that I have an Inspire.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did it again . I guess I'm the only one with this problem. I went to bed at 9:30 p.m. and woke up according to the app at 6:38 a.m. . 16 minutes restless and 44 minutes awake equals 1 hour and 1 minute. It should have given me credit for 8 hours and 31 minutes of sleep, but it only gave me credit for 7 hours and 55 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the preview box on the dashboard it says I slept 8 hours and 24 minutes plus 44 minutes awake and restless but when I go into the sleep page it changes to what I said above.

Best Answer
0 Votes