Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep logs get duplicated in the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having a strange issue with my Fitbit app when I go into the sleep logs. Whenever I click into log, and then go back to the list of logs, it duplicates every entry I have recorded so far. Then when I go out of the sleep logs entirely and click back into it again the duplicates are gone.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it's still happening. I've only had the Fitbit Versa for two days now and love it besides this.

Is anyone else getting this issue? Is there going to be a fix for it soon?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ela2, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy.

I have moved your post from the Versa board to the Android board as this is an issue related to the app and not the watch itself. In here your post will get more focused attention from our Community Members.

I appreciate you have let me know about this issue. Our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconveniences this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having problems with my Fitbit app duplicating sleep info. Also, it doesn't keep accurate step counts. I had to stay home today so I have not done a whole lot of walking but it's showing 3454 steps so far for today. I'm new to fit bit. I have only had the watch for a few days. 

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem with the Sleep logs duplicating each entry after clicking on them and then pressing the back button.

I have e-mailed extensively with the Fitbit Support team last week, and provided videos of the issue. Finally my case was escalated to a higher level of support and the problem will be researched I was told.

I hope the Fitbit Support team will respond soon.

Best Answer