Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep time doesn't start recording after almost a hour

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to bed, the sleep time doesn't start recording for almost a hour. Last night I only had 3 minutes of sleepless, yet I was in 1 hour before the sleep timer started. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dad303 thanks for bringing this to my attention, let me address your concern and give you a warm welcome to the Community Forums!

Let me share with you that all of our wrist-based devices automatically detect your sleep, meaning you just need to wear your tracker or watch to bed. Autodetection is based on your movement. When you haven’t moved for about an hour, your device assumes that you’re asleep, reason why the sleep starts about an hour just as you stated in your post.

Additional data such as the length of time your movements are indicative of sleep behavior (such as rolling over), help your device to confirm that you’re asleep. Morning movement tells your tracker that you’re awake. If you’re not moving but not asleep for long periods of time it’s possible for your device to falsely record sleep, in which case you can delete the sleep log from your history.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes