Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartTrack is dumb?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got a notification on Android (presumably based on activity detected through my Pixel Watch): "SmartTrack just auto recognized [sic] your exercise! Check it out."

Tapping on it revealed this:

2023010219.57.07.png

I was lying on my couch talking on the phone for 100 minutes, including all of the time it attributed to cycling. That's the most egregious bug I've encountered so far. So far, I'm very inclined to cancel Premium at the end of my complimentary subscription... Though I shudder to think how horrible non-Premium would be...

And then it also posted this to Google Fit, which I noticed the next morning:

2023010311.05.21.png

Really? 26 heart points from lying on the couch talking on the phone? I assure you that the conversation was not so enthralling as to elevate my heart rate quite that much.

This is disgraceful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Wow. And the mobile interface for this forum chokes on embedding an image, giving no error message. Unreal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ArthurZey the filename must not contain numbers separated with dash and if you want to embed screenshot very likely it contains that (I had this problem on Galaxy S8+). You may need to rename the file so it doesn't contain any digits with dash (minus) in between. It's stupid but this is how it works here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing. That is definitely quite stupid. Just another thing that erodes my trust and confidence in Fitbit. It's ironic that I can't report a bug because of yet another utterly unrelated bug.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, gods, it's worse than that. You can't have numbers separated by spaces, either. This is just... I mean, I'm at a loss for words. I'm canceling Premium when the included subscription is done. Gross.

Screenshot 20230103 at 13.34.16.png

Screenshot 20230103 at 13.36.31.png

  

Best Answer