Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solo challenges landmark facts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried out one of the solo adventures ....as i get to the landmarks, the facts that pop up before the panoramic pictures only stays up for a split second so i can't read them....anything i can do?  i get the picture but cant read the facts.....the treasure facts seem to be working fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @amkpc92, good to see you have join to the Fitbit Community! I was reviewing this issue you are experiencing and certainly this is the first time I heard something similar.

Since this seem to be related to the app, please try the following:

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Hope this helps. See you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

glad to be part of the fitbit community!!  still getting familiar with everything...

unfortunately your tip did not do the trick....still jumps right to the "picture" after about a split second...boo hoo

Best Answer
0 Votes