Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sp02 data not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to see Sp02 data on charge4 and app

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I have tried about everything I can think of. But will try again. Thanks

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I've had this happen to me a couple of times...

Now, apologies if you know how this all works, but...

The recording/tracking of overnight estimated oxygen saturation (SpO2) is driven by an app within the Fitbit app itself. This app a) has to be installed and (this is an important piece of info) b) has to be kept up to date by you (the user) - if the app software within the app is updated by the fitbit devs, there isn't an automatic update process for the fitbit app to install the update. One only knows that there is an issue where an update is needed if the tracking of SpO2 all of a sudden stops.

So to check if the app is installed, or needs an update:

1) on the fitbit app, go to your account (the 'button' at the top left of the app

2) in your account, select your device

3) select Gallery

4) select Apps

5) find and select SpO2

This will show you the status..

If the app isn't installed, you'll be able to install it and it will track SpO2 from your next sleep

If it is installed and there is an update available, you'll get the update option, so update it and it should start tracking again as from tonight

If, however, your app shows you a - Uninstall, then you've got the app set up and it's up to date (for me, it shows an app last updated date of 1 April 2021, and a version # of 1.100.43). This is where my knowledge of this comes to an end 😄 - the times where my SpO2 has stopped tracking has been where the underlying app on the app has updated 

Hope this makes sense and gets you going again...but if everything is already 'in order', then we'll need to seek a bit more assistance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried about everything I can think of. But will try again. Thanks
Best Answer