Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splits Showing up in Triplicate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Splits are showing up in triplicate, is this normal?  If so, what's the purpose?

Splits.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @DavidMcL, nice to see you again. In order to understand better this issue I would like to ask you a few more questions. It is possible this is a normal behavior or maybe not, but it will depend to the context of the activity.

Let me know how do you track the exercise? Was it using Connected GPS or the MobileRun feature of the Fitbit app? What type of activity were you doing, it was a brisk walk or it was a running exercise? Also I would like to confirm if you are using a Blaze tracker? I saw in your Community profile you have a Blaze as a paired device.

Perhaps a screenshot of the whole exercise will reveal more details to help you out.

In the meantime, assuming this was an error of the Fitbit app by the look of your screenshot. I would to recommend a reset of your Fitbit app. Keep in mind, this will not guarantee the exercise will be corrected; since at the moment is just a theory. So, proceed to log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you soon, I'll be looking forward to your response.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently using an Ionic paired with a Pixel 2XL. I use splits on "Spinning" and "Workout" (which I use when using a rowing machine) and both of these record the splits in triplicate. It's always done this so I just assumed there was some purpose to it. The Fitbit app has been restarted and had updates several times over that last few months, and I've had occasion to clear all apps and restart the phone as well, so I don't think that is the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes