Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step/Floors on hr not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I got my hr charge, it has not registered. What going on?  What do I need to do to fix it. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

What exactly do you mean by "registered"? If you mean getting it set up connected to your phone, please give more details and what steps taken and where failed.

Or do you mean just getting display and registering steps?  Or . . .?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I meant that it's not registering I any floors. So ever an 18, 000 step day. No steps. What is going wrong please?
[Image]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I still don't understand.  Are you saying it's not recording any floors? Or steps?

You say you had an 18,000 step day but no steps. I don't understand.

Is it recording some data but not other data?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's not recording any floors at all.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kukiebiscuit76, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are experiencing issues with your tracker. Like @JohnnyRow mentioned before, I'm wondering if you have tried any steps to fix this on your own and what exactly is the behavior of your tracker? Where are you not able to see your steps/floors? Is it on your tracker or the issue is related when you try to sync?

If the issue is specifically with your floors, keep in mind Fitbit devices do not count elevation gains on a StairMaster, inclined treadmill, or other stationary exercise equipment because your body does not change in elevation by 10 feet. Another cause of inaccurate floors is moisture. For example, the pathway to the altimeter on the back of your tracker can become clogged temporarily with sweat. We recommend that your tracker be worn loosely during exercise.

If none of the previous reasons is the cause of your tracker is not reading floors try with a restart. For more details review the following help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? Since I'm not sure which tracker are you using her you'll find all the necessary information. On your little you mentioned your HR but in your Community profile says you have a Fitbit One.

Hope this helps, see you until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thank you for this information. I believe a restart is my only option now. I shall let you know if it works

Thanks you again for you patience and support.
Kind regards

Kukua

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Sorry I didn't  realise  there was another response. I simply mean that the floor count part of  the program  was consistently reading as 0 - even when I was moving around  for upto an hour.🤨

Now it has disappeared all together!........😓

Although everything else seems to be fine. This missing one detailed is bothering me...... Alot.

Now, I  did as previously suggested  and delete the app and re-install (for the third time - only this time leaving it half a day) - to no avail. Now  time the floor image has simply been removed or has disappeared. Not a happy bunny.  Any further advance wouldwbe appreciated. As this really shouldn't be happening! 

Best Answer
0 Votes