Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps Not Syncing to Challenge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze tracker total steps sync to the dashboard, but only a portion sync to the workweek challenge that I am part of. I have not manually added any activities (all steps were captured by the Blaze tracker) and all participants are in rhe same time zone. I have tried restarting the app, the phone, and the tracker. I have tried uninstalling the app. I have tried logging out of the app and refreshing the bluetooth connection. Nothing has worked to resolve the issue. This is a recurring and frustrating issue. Please provide some assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @sash813 good to see you around and thank you for letting me know this issue. I saw you have reviewed all the external factors that can interfere with your total steps count in your challenges.

I understand this is frustrating and we've received similar reports that steps do not match. Rest assure we have escalated the issue to our engineering team. While I don't have a timeline for resolution, we will continue to investigate these discrepancies.

In the meantime you can try to reset your Fitbit app, to review if this improve the stability of the app: 

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

You might be interested too in the following post since a new version of the Fitbit app in Android has been gradually released.

See you around and thank you for your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  - Just wanted to provide an update. Last week I had no issues. All the miles logged on my tracker synced to the workweek challenge. This week I am back to having a problem where by  dashboard shows 14,726 steps (9,186+5,540) logged by my tracker but the workweek challenge shows only 10,271 steps. I tried the 'reset' solution recommended with no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes