Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still guzzling mobile data on version 2.74.2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see that the previous thread on a similar issue has been closed with the issue resolved. But it doesn't seem so. I've been having the problem and had had my Bluetooth off since then. Updated to the latest version 2.74.2 today and still noticing the same issue. 

I have versa, alta and charge HR. Keep alive widget and Always connected have been turned off.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Stone_68 Hi and Welcome - not sure if this will work or not but have you got your Wi-Fi selected as this will allow the swap between Mobile data to Wi-Fi when in range if you do have you tried turning off mobile data just in case it has stuck and will not switch,

Have you tried it with all day sync switched off as well

turn off allow background data

these are a few minor things to test past that you may need to try the suggestions in the other postings which may include uninstalling and reinstalling the app and resetting the device a few time

failing that give the customer support a call the phone number will appear once the office is open (usually 0800 - 1900 Mon-Fri and 1000 - 1700 weekends in the UK)

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

This is for the UK but should you need to change country scroll to the bottom and look for United Kingdom with a down arrow next to it and click on the arrow now you can select your relevant country and the page will refresh

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer