Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Keep receiving the message about new sleep stages everytime I log back in but my app still doesn't show them although it has a graph for it. 

I have the change 2 and a plus one phone. The app is up to date as well. Are they still rolling it out for Charge 2 users? Looking forward to this feature as I had it on my old jawbone tracker and love it! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone -- I'm happy to hear your excitement for the new Sleep Stages feature! 

To clarify, Sleep Stages are being progressively released from our site. We are currently unable to provide an exact date for when Sleep Stages will be available for all Charge 2 users. We appreciate your patience while we put on the finishing touches and are looking forward to delivering these new features. 

I am closing this thread to prevent duplicates and suggest following the Charge 2 Sleep Stages thread, as that is where I will be posting any future updates. Again, I am happy to hear of your enthusiasm and also appreciate your continued patience.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

Yes, it's coming. Soon. Some of us have it already, but it's a staggered rollout, so it may be a bit before it gets around to you. But you should have it before long.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thanks for replying I'll keep an eye out. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I was able to see the sleep stages graphs for REM, light/deep sleep etc but now they are completely gone and I just see the basic graphs again. 

Best Answer

As noted in several (many) other posts under many headings, Sleep stages were visible, then disappeared last week.  I still don't have them back.

Anything you can tell us about what's happening?

Best Answer

Same story as the others: had the sleep stages (for a week!!!) and now....just the bar. I hope it's just because of the roll-out. It was (is) an great feature!

Alta HR

Best Answer

Would really like to see the updated sleep stuff on my Charge 2. Really wish Fitbit was more vocal about why it was there, then not there, and when it will come back.

Best Answer

I have the same Fitbit and tracker and have not been able to see my sleep stages. I have a graph but no data. I have also made sure everything is up to date. It's been over a week now since I got the notification about sleep stages. I hope this issue is resolved soon!

Best Answer

I have the same Fitbit tracker and phone and have not been able to see my sleep stages. I have a graph but no data. I have also made sure everything is up to date. It's been over a week now since I got the notification about sleep stages. I hope this issue is resolved soon!

Best Answer

As of this morning (Sunday), I have had sleep stages for a week (since last Monday).  I hope this means the problem is resolved.

Best Answer
I had sleep stages for a week and now they are gone again. Hmm
Best Answer

Please would you let us know what is happening here. When the sleep stages arrived it was excellent; today when I would like to see them - they are gone!!!!! Please could I have them back asap. Many thanks in anticipation.

Best Answer

I am highly disappointed because one if the many reasons why I picked the Charger 2 is because it has so many more features then the others but the Sleep Stage was definitely a huge reason. Just updated my firmware but still no Sleep Stage included. When will it happen? And again I feel we should be compensated with an extra band in the color of our choosing. 

Best Answer

I'm here the same. I have the Graph with no data. All upto date and just yesterday I received a framework update and the result is nothing new. This is a very important feature, please someone to advise if you can't handle this issue then we should seek different product.

strange the amount of promising and failing to commit for a date!

Best Answer

I was hoping to have had it by now. Haven't had anything from the off set. My app has update a couple of times since and there was a firmware update which I thought may solve the issue but still nothing. Shame because I liked the sleep stages on my old jawbone and was looking forward to it in the charge 2. Hopefully it'll be out soon 

Best Answer

Same here, been waiting for a month soon. This have to be one of the slowest rollouts I've ever seen... They're obviously dealing with a lot of bugs, but come on.. this is a multi-million company. How is it possible to spend that much time on bug-fixing? In my opinion they should not have advertised it as a function before they had it working 100%

Best Answer

Why does my sleep graph just show the basic info yet my friends and sisters show all sleep stages 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know - this is getting old.   I tried to update manually and can't.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

It shows up on my husband's dashboard. He has s Fitbit Charge 2 and do do I. It does not show up on my dashboard and I just updated the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone -- I'm happy to hear your excitement for the new Sleep Stages feature! 

To clarify, Sleep Stages are being progressively released from our site. We are currently unable to provide an exact date for when Sleep Stages will be available for all Charge 2 users. We appreciate your patience while we put on the finishing touches and are looking forward to delivering these new features. 

I am closing this thread to prevent duplicates and suggest following the Charge 2 Sleep Stages thread, as that is where I will be posting any future updates. Again, I am happy to hear of your enthusiasm and also appreciate your continued patience.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes