Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly missing my calories in v Calories out tile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know earlier this week the tile showing calories in v calories out was showing in the phone app. It is no longer visible/showing. I cannot see anywhere in the app where to find or return the tile and need help with finding hidden tiles or finding the tile in setup. Anyone? I'm using an android Samsung Note 8. I am able to see it on my website dashboard, but not the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Imthefireguy, scroll to the bottom of the screen on the app and select the Edit link. In the screen that opens, the missing tile should be there with a red "+" sign on the corner - tap on that + sign and save the changes. That should put the tile back on the main screen.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Imthefireguy, scroll to the bottom of the screen on the app and select the Edit link. In the screen that opens, the missing tile should be there with a red "+" sign on the corner - tap on that + sign and save the changes. That should put the tile back on the main screen.

Best Answer

Hi Larry USAF!

I've done that but the "missing" guy doesn't show up, even with a red +. All I see if what I hav left. Everything but the Cals in v Cals out tile.

Thanks for your service Sir!

Best Answer
0 Votes