Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for calorie budget

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It would be very helpful if the calorie budget "in the zone" gauge showed how many calories you should eat or burn to get in the zone. I know this is displayed on the website dashboard, but it doesn't seem to be visible in the Android app (either in the dashboard or the full screen).

This would allow users to make a more informed decision on when to eat and how much to eat. For example, if it is lunch time and I need to eat 350 kcal to be "in the zone", I will know not to eat less then 300 or more than 400 calories worth of food. If it is 3pm and I am peckish and can consume 100 calories to be in the zone, I know a banana won't be overdoing it. And as the day progresses I would see that number change, meaning I can bank some calories for dinner in a more informed manner.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Talon Thanks for the suggestion! I recommend adding it as an idea within our Feature Request board and making sure to vote for it. The more votes the idea gets, the more likely it is to be considered for implementation in future release. Thanks again!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes