Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing with Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So the day I am posting this Surge for sale on Craiglist I get a notice that the Note 5 is now a supported device for the Fitbit Surge. Immediately I was excited as overall I love my fitbit. When being used with my Note 3 it worked great and with its help I lost a tremendous amount of weight. Then when I got my Note 5 it worked for the first 2 weeks then crapped out and will not synch or connect.

So based of the email I go ahead and try to set it up once again with my Note 5 and nothing worked. I deleted the app multiple times and reinstalled....did not work. Deleted app and set up a new profile/user....did not work. Restarted the fitbit multiple time... did not work. Removed and added a new device....did not work. I tried them all together at the same time....did not work. NOTHING WORKED...

Yesterday I tried it all again and nothing works again. When I deleted the Surge from my Fitbit app as a device and then tried to add it again during setup the app says "We found your Surge" but then nothing happens. Stays stuck between searching and telling me a bluetooth error. My bluetooth works as I have numerous other devices I use daily. No they were not near while I was trying to set it up and I even removed them all from my device list to see if that helped. NOTHING

I did notice yesterday that before my run the GPS on my Surge took forever and a day (10+ minutes) to locate itself. I never used to take more than a minute or two. Can my Surge be defective?

Whats next??

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Community @Kgonzalez23. Thank you for your efforts while trying to resolve this issue before contacting us. If you haven't done it already please check out these useful workarounds to resolve syncing issues with Android devices provided by @RickyFitbit. Whether this doesn't get you back on track, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They will be happy to take a closer look at your case and might be able to tell if your Surge is not working properly.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes