Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issue with huawei p10 lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all, I have recently bought the Ionic. Does anybody else have the issue with it syncing with the p10 lite? The Bluetooth will find it and pair but will not sync. I have tried different things and fitbit have said they are onto the issue. Has anyone else had this issue and know of any work around? Cheers muchly 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Right then fitbit, explain this to me? 

I have the p10 lite with Bluetooth 4.1 and android 7.0 running and my ionic will not sync at all.!

I have also the huawei media pad t3 10inch (not down as compatible according to your website) ,which also has the exact same spec as my p10 lite but somehow will sync and stay connected! (don't take this as a solution as I bought your watch so I can stay connected with my phone) 

How can it work on one and not the other?

I look forward to an explanation 

Best Answer

Hello.

Did you solve the issue? I have the same scenario with my fitbit ionic and Huawei P10 Lite. 

Regard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! Well, the thing is that fitbit doens't work well with most android phones, and especially huawei phones just do not connect at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately No, fitbit and Huawei even though the stats say that they are compatible just ain't. Something to do with the bt chip in the Huawei phones. I ended up changing my phone and it works great now. Huawei have many issues with comparability which is a shame as I liked the phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Huaweip10litewrote:

Unfortunately No, fitbit and Huawei even though the stats say that they are compatible just ain't. Something to do with the bt chip in the Huawei phones. I ended up changing my phone and it works great now. Huawei have many issues with comparability which is a shame as I liked the phone

So, how did you pick a compatible phone? I've found none in the list of compatible devices...

BTW, I've seen lots of posts in other forums recently about Huawei connectivity issues. Yet other brand of products clearly identified in less than a week that the cause was Huawei and made constant updates on the issue. Fitbit, on the other side, isn't telling us anything at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked the compatible list that' on the fitbit website... had to come away from Huawei unfortunately and I bought the Samsung s8+. Luckily the wife' phone was due and upgrade and she liked my Huawei so I got the upgrade.  (Although it did cost me a nandos )

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday evening syncing my Versa to my Huawei P10 Lite started working all of the sudden.

I think it started working right after I deleted the Versa from the phone's list of bluetooth devices (phone settings -> bluetooth -> Versa).

Hopefully this helps someone!

Best Answer
0 Votes