Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching issues with one plus three

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My one is refusing to synch with my one plus three phone - I think following a phone update, but it may have synched once since then. 

I have a one plus three running Android version 7.1.1 and Oxygen OS version 4.1.7.

I would be grateful for any advice as to how to sort this out. I've tried rebooting the phone and Bluetooth and the one has plenty of battery charge. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Velocitypikachu! Thanks for joining us! Heart The OnePlus three is not officially compatible with our tracker yet. I think this is probably the reason why you are having problems to sync. 

This doesn't mean your phone should not sync at all but that is has not been tested by our engineers yet. You can try to restart your tracker a few times in a row if you haven't and try to set it up as a new device

Hopefully this will let you sync but keep in mind that not all features might work, and it might not have consistency because of the compatibility. 

I hope this helps, let me know! 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks - Restarting the tracker seems to have sorted it out

Best Answer

Hey there, @Velocitypikachu! Thanks for letting me know that you are back on track. 

I hope to see you around here a little more, make sure to check out our Discussions section, we have a lot of interesting topics! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes