Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Issues with Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've been having problems for a few weeks with getting my Versa to sync via Bluetooth. I have removed the app from my phone, reinstalled the app, logged out of the app, logged back in, reset my device and nothing seems to be working. Can you help me resolve this?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @BCal1122.

Thank you for going through all of those steps before posting about it in here.

In this case I'd like to ask some questions:

• What phone are you using to sync Versa?
  • What Android version are you running?
  • Are you getting some sort of error message? If so, what does it say?

In the meantime, I'd recommend that you try following the steps in this article. Some of the steps showing in there you have already tried but please them give another shot all in order. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

In this case I'd like to ask some questions:

• What phone are you using to sync Versa? - an Android  ZTE Blade X
  • What Android version are you running? - 7.1.1
  • Are you getting some sort of error message? If so, what does it say? - No consistent error. It would say the Bluetooth needed to be reconnected. most of the time, it acts like it is syncing but nothing updates.

I have had this phone for months and have been able to use the app with no issues, at least until the last few weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BCal1122.

Thank you very much for asnwering those questions.

This might be happening because the ZTE Blade X is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone. It could be that a recent version of the app caused the optimization issues to become bigger and thus causing this syncing issue.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Some users of phones that aren't on the list have mentioned that following the steps I shared with you above does the trick, did you get a chance to try them?

If none of the above works, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes