Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not working correctly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My active mins stop working it drive me nuts.  And it a charge hr

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for sharing the information that you got from our team, I'd like to clarify a bit.

I believe that what they meant is that manually logged activities' steps will not count towards challenges. Adding to that, our team is aware of an issue with the steps not fully syncing to challenges. At this moment we do not have any news on the matter but we will be sure to let everyone know whenever we do get any news. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @susanne88.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

The first thing I'd like to do is ask if you could provide further details on what is going on with your active minutes. What do you mean when you say that they stopped working? Are they being incorrectly tracked or not tracked at all? 

In the meantime I recommend that you try to read the this help article. It includes more information about how active minutes are calculated and tracked.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having issues with my dashboard steps syncing with my workweek hustle. I called the help desk about this Monday and was told that my exercise steps do not count. This has never been an issue before when I selected treadmill or elliptical. Today, I did not select exercise during my workout and my steps still did not sync to the workweek hustle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for sharing the information that you got from our team, I'd like to clarify a bit.

I believe that what they meant is that manually logged activities' steps will not count towards challenges. Adding to that, our team is aware of an issue with the steps not fully syncing to challenges. At this moment we do not have any news on the matter but we will be sure to let everyone know whenever we do get any news. 

Best Answer
0 Votes