Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing a replacement Fitbit Charge HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed the instructions but they do not correspond with my app. It says tap on account then tap

on icon in top right but there is no icon as described and no set up icon. It says I can replace my fitbit using the same app but at top off dashboard is show flat battery which refers to my broken fitbit and not the replacement. Has anyone got any solutions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I think the instructions you found may have referred to an old version of the android app.

On my app I go into "account" and then there is a "+ set up a device" about half way down the screen. Do you have this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Steve.

No my version does not have that.  My original fitbit is about 7 months old and the replacement fitbit

is only 2 weeks old. I asked fitbit for the instructions to solve the problem and they sent me a

link which is what I followed - the instructions did not apply to my device or app.

All they have said is for me to send the new one back. The help instructions are very poor and 

their helpline staff are very polite but dont seem to know what they are doing which is worrying.

Best Answer
0 Votes