Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving Calendar notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife's Charge 2 is not receiving notifications of Google Calendar events from her Galaxy S7. Text and call notifications are coming through as expected, so it's not a sync/Bluetooth issue. Popups reminders are working, both on the phone and her Mac, but the notification is not showing on the Charge 2. She has two Calendar apps on her phone, but I've tried selecting each of them through the FitBit app (they have the same name), but no joy. 

Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @ExNASATerry, Good to see you joined to our Fitbit Community. If Text/call notifications are coming through but not the Calendar notifications certainly this is not an expected behavior since if your wife is using Android; you can choose from the default Calendar app or several supported third-party calendar apps.

I recommend to follow the general troubleshooting steps for notifications in the following post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps. Keep me updated how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @ExNASATerry, Good to see you joined to our Fitbit Community. If Text/call notifications are coming through but not the Calendar notifications certainly this is not an expected behavior since if your wife is using Android; you can choose from the default Calendar app or several supported third-party calendar apps.

I recommend to follow the general troubleshooting steps for notifications in the following post: My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app).

Hope this helps. Keep me updated how it goes.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting one for myself, but I need a countdown timer. Any chance that will be added in a software update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ExNASATerry, thank you for keep me updated and I'm glad to hear the issue was resolved.

I haven't received any updates about adding a countdown timer on the Charge 2. Although there is a similar idea on our suggestion board which is growing in popularity: Countdown Timer on Charge 2.

If is of your interest, feel free to leave your vote and share your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

At the moment the only tracker that has this feature, is the Fitbit Surge, which in my personal experiences it helps a lot to achieve fitness goals, and if you are interested in one of the most recent models, then the Fitbit Blaze perhaps is for you.

Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes