Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Charge 3 after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

software tracker is just upodated, but since then i won't sinc or find the software on my gsm any more. it keeps on asking to update, what i just did. i doesnot function

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @albert1950, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and the details that were shared. If you're having syncing difficulties with your Charge 3, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your answer, but in the meantime i said bye, bye to my 14 month
old charge 3. I was not happy with it from the beginning, it failed too
often.
Best Answer

My Charge 3 watch just received an update Tuesday night (today is Thursday). It has multiple issues as I see it. 

1. Stopped reading my pulse. 

2. Stopped reading my sleep. 

3. (Big one) It hasn't updated to the fitbit app since right after the update.  

I've looked into your links on why it won't sync.  No solution found yet. 

Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually never mind.  It's fixed.  I cleared the app's data (Not just cache), and the watch reconnected without problems.  

Now. . Doors anyone know how to delete notifications in the app for four years? It seems it reloaded all the notifications since 2016. 

Best Answer
0 Votes