Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Huawei P30 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire HR won't sync to my p30 lite. It has the requirements for it, but they simply don't pair up. I've paired it to my old iPhone 6, an iPhone 8 and a Samsung galaxy with no problem, so the issue is with the p30. I see on the forum that Fitbit has known about this issue for some time. When will it be corrected?  If your product doesn't work with a phone that meets the requirements, your customers are going to be angry and start demanding their money back, which is where I'm at now. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Talon840, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Huawei P30 Lite that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done this all already, but for the sake of argument, I did the checks again. Bluetooth is on, wifi is on, no  other devices currently paired, Fitbit charged and on the power cable, Fitbit can run in background. My phone has the necessary android version. Etc etc etc.  

The only thing I can't seem to do is restart my Fitbit. Holding the button for 5 seconds does nothing except turn on the screen like a normal button does. I've even been to the store (the Source) and asked for help there, and even their techs don't understand why it won't pair. 

Best Answer

Same issue.  Will sync the first time I delete and add the device but will not sync again.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer

So I did a data reset in the Inspire HR (settings menu on the tracker) then re-added the device.  Since them it seems to be consistently syncing without any issues.  Not sure if it's a fluke or a legit fix but worth a try.  Time will tell.

Best Answer

I just gave that a try, but no luck. (thanks for that nonetheless). 

Still won't pair. Think it's time to return the Fitbit, and spend my money on a competitors unit that WILL work. Tine to do some research. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks to @JBrown85 's tip, I did instead a reboot of the watch and it finally worked. One other notable issue is, every time I try to pair the watch with the P30 lite, it always stops my bother bluetooth headset by pausing on the music. I never had that issue with Samsung phones. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit inspire HR is not synching my sleep to my huawei p30 lite new edition again.. 3 times on separate days giving me error messages that the device was not found... and took a long time to be paired to the mobile phone when I tried to reboot my fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes