Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with Samsung Galaxy 10e

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fit bit charge to and I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S10E phone my fit bit charge to will not sink with it. I was told that I might have to reset the   Fitbit to factory settings then pair it with my phone.  Is this true.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I see no need for a factory reset if you swap phones.

Do you still have your old phone? If so, make sure that it doesn't still have a connection to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as this could block connection to your new phone.

I note that your new phone is not on Fitbit's list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices but this may be just because it's a new phone. It would be good if others with that phone comment here on whether it works ok.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LLR03, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post. I suggest you to follow the helpful steps that were shared in @SteveH's post and then try the ones that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. If you continue experiencing the same syncing issue, please try the following:

1. Restart your Fitbit.
  2. Please on the phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and remove all the connections that exist with the device. (Forget device, ignore or unpair depending on the version of the operating system of the phone).
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth and restart the phone. (Switch off and on again).
  4. When the mobile device is back on, turn the Bluetooth on again but do not attempt to connect to the Fitbit from here.
  5. Go on the app and try setting up the Fitbit as a new device.

Keep me posted, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Galaxy is now listed. And I have the same problem. I have uninstalled and I have re installed. I have unpaired and repaired. It seems that my fit bit will not pair with my Galaxy S10e.

Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok. Will see.  Also have a problem pairing with my car.  Will have to check with phone carrier or car dealership.  May not be compatable.  Didnt think about asking  that when I bought my phone.  Having trouble since getting this phoneSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9, and for some reason, it refuses to sync with my Fitbit Versa. It keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection. I've uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. I've restarted my watch and phone repeatedly. Is something wrong with my Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes