Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with my Fitbit device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having trouble with my Fitbit for a while now, I was asking for help while it was under warranty. Now that it is not even syncing they tell me it cannot be replaced as I was out of warranty.

I am so angry, that's alot of money down the toilet when I can't afford a new one.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anna1968, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that were shared by @Guy_ and the ones that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I'll be around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, may be all not lost yet

Have you done all the troubleshooting?

Such as rebooting your phone and watch?

to go further you need to identify the watch type and phone model and also the Fitbit app and watch versions, found by

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Help & Support

Version at the top

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Device photo [middle left]

Version at the top

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Anna1968, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Then, you can move forward and try the troubleshooting steps that were shared by @Guy_ and the ones that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got help from Customer Support, and now it is worse than it ever was.

Anna 

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was falling behind in time, and having trouble syncing sometimes.

Customer service had me factory reset and now it cannot be found my my phone or my laptop.

And it is over 2 hours behind now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to identify the watch type and phone model and also the Fitbit app and watch versions, as already requested to troubleshoot further.

In the mean time have you removed the watch from your Fitbit app and tried re-adding it on your phone?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes