Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

charge 3 stop syncing, third one I have purchased and third Charge 3 that has stopped functioning... Will purchase a competing brand now. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Gilreath welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties.

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've attempted the syncing process and had one of the customer repre. assist me. After all was said and done, no resolution.  CS Rep. stated that he would forward me something for either a replacement Charge 3 or 50 % off a different device. Nothing has come and no further explanations as to why this promise has yet to arrive.

Best Answer

Why the canned reply. There are obvious problems with Fitbit syncing. Is anything being done to resolve them? I have had syncing problems from the beginning with my Charge 3, and now since the last update I HAVE to plug and restart my Charge 3 EVERY morning to get my sleep info because it cannot find my device. It is ridiculous and frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got a fitbit charge 3. Ever since the new update my charge 3 will not stay synced. I've contacted support three times now, iive tried everything they suggested, please help! 

Best Answer

I was offered 25% off after my flex stopped updating. Not happy but maybe I'll ask for more of a discount.

Best Answer

Hello again! It's a pleasure to continue providing assistance, sorry for the delay in responding. Welcome to the Community Forums @Lizzyr59 and thanks for your replies and updates @Gilreath @Elyn173 and @Lilsuz.

@Gilreath I appreciate the update that was shared with me. Since our Customer Support team already provided you with assistance, my best advise for you will be to get in touch with them again if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Please take in consideration that they refer to our warranty policies when it comes to a warranty-related process, therefore, please check our policies here for a better understanding of your case. Same for you @Lilsuz. Let me know if both of you have any additional questions. 

@Elyn173 Thanks for sharing your thoughts and personal experience with us, the feedback that was submitted on your post is appreciated, certainly your Charge 3 isn't working as the way it was designed. To better assist you, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? Prior to posting your difficulties did you make sure that it's compatible? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the steps that were shared in my previous post and let me know how it goes.

@Lizzyr59 I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. Our Support team informed me that they're providing you with assistance regarding this situation, therefore, I recommend you to contact them back if you have questions about the information that was shared by them. I'll be here if you need anything else.  

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Ricardo,

I've done everything on your previous post in the past to no avail. The
only thing that works is plugging it in and restarting it every morning,
which by the way sometimes takes more than one plug in and never shows
sleep on the Fitbit itself.

My Charge 3 has not synced since Wednesday this week (unacceptable!). I've
no clue what my sleep has been because work was very busy due to Hurricane
Dorian so I haven't had time to go through the plug-in process as I've had
to rush out every morning.

I am attaching screenshots to show you.

What does the company plan on doing about this?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for you reply and update @Elyn173, my apologies for the delay in responding.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation is appreciated, certainly your device isn't working as the way it was design even though you're unable to sync it with a restart process. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? Please try the following steps:

1. Restart your Charge 3.
  2. Please on the phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and remove all the connections that exist with the device. (Forget device, ignore or unpair depending on the version of the operating system of the phone).
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth and then restart your phone. 
  4. When the mobile device is back on, turn the Bluetooth on again but do not attempt to connect to the Fitbit from here.
  5. Go on the app and try setting up the Charge 3 as a new device. 
  6. Let me know how it goes.

Seems that the screenshots you wanted to share were not posted correctly and as expected. Can you please post them again in your reply? You can refer to this post to do so.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As I've said before,  Ricardo, my fitbit flex works. It charges,  it buzzes and vibrates when I've reached my goal.  What DOESN'T work is the app.

It's not a problem with my phone,  or bluetooth...its the app.

Best Answer