Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issue with HuaweiP8 lite since latest phone system update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I had a system update on my Huawei P8 lite this week , my Versa does not sync properly anymore. When I unpair and pair the Versa and my phone again, the syncing works again, unfortunately, this only works once..... until I unpair &pair again, which is very annoying. In the previous system update I had no issues at all with the syncing. Andy suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Mardijo

Thanks for letting us know what you have tried to get your Versa to sync.

After extensive testing, we have determined that the Huawei P8 Lite with Fitbit products. You can click here to find more information about incompatible devices. If you have access to another phone or device, you can check if it is supported on this list. You can also use a computer to get your Fitbit to sync.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply, but does not help me solve the issue. What I don’t understand is why I can sync every time I pair my versa with my mobile, but only that time only.  Seems to me that the device is not incompatible, otherwise it would not sync at all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mardijo.

This happens, as mentioned on the article, there are Bluetooth issues that prevent that model of phone from syncing or working correctly. There is a possibility that it will sync and work from time to time, but in general we cannot guarantee its functionality given the issues found during testing. 

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer