Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issue with Motorola Moto E Supra

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had Inspire HR connected to my Moto e supra for the past 6 months and 2 days ago, it just stopped syncing. The Help chat came back and said that it is because the phone isn't a verified connectable phone, which makes no sense when there was no update this week to make it just stop working. It looks like none of the Moto phones are verified yet which is disappointing.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Catalinabay, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, my sincere apologies for the delay in responding your post. Let me share with you that we are constantly working and testing different mobile devices to make sure that they work as intended with our products and services. As it turns out, at this moment I'm unable to let you know when or if the Motorola Moto E Supra will be added to our list of compatible devices, however, my best advice for you will be to constantly check our list of compatible devices for any update.

Even though your mobile device is not compatible, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your phone that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes