Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing to another Android device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my Fitbit Charge HR synced to my Samsung Galaxy Note tablet would have decided it would be more useful synced with my Android phone. I realise that the Fitbit can only sync to one device so I have switched bluetooth off on the tablet but still cannot sync to the phone. When I press the Fitbit button for three seconds to connect to the app on the phone, the stopwatch on the Fitbit starts and the app cannot see the Fitbit.

I have tried removing the bond on the tablet but somehow the app on the tablet still manages to connect to the Fitbit if bluetooth is switched on. I will remove the app from the tablet if everything works on the phone but want to test it first.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@steve54 Sounds like you're heading in the right direction. The bond needs to be removed from the tablet by using the instructions here. Let me know if that helps out.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have removed the bond as per the instructions in the link you gave and if I look at the bonded bluetooth devices the Charge HR no longer appears in the list. The strange thing is that the Charge HR still syncs with the tablet if bluetooth is enabled, despite the bond apparently having been removed.

I have also tried to sync with the Android phone with the tablet completely switched of and it will not sync.

I am also wondering why I cannot make my Charge HR discoverable by pressing its button for three seconds as all that does is start the excercise timer.

Best Answer
0 Votes