Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's enough - Moving to Xiaomi Amazfit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Fitbit support,

I am a Fitbit One owner for 4 years and I was pleased to work with it. 

I also was pleased with all the other Fitbit products I used, like its Android application  and of course with the support I got in the past. 

But in the last two months Fitbit does not do nothing to support the bad Android Application update 2.7.3 and leaves thousands of users for helping each other with different workarounds, WITHOUT TRYING TO ASSIST by replacing the bad Android version with a working one. 

Well, that is unacceptable ! The Fitbit application which collects all the data from the Fitbit device is essential for the Fitbit devices users. Without being able to use the Synchrnization, you can monitor any sports activity you do. 

So, there are two options here : 

1.Fitbit is taking the customers more seriously and going to accept that they delivered a VERY BAD UPDATE for the application and fix the problem immediately or 

2.I won't going to stop my sports activity but, so I'll have to buy a new working sports activity monitoring device with a WORKING ANDROID APPLICATION and it looks like Xiaomi Amazfit is a good option. 

I'd be glad to hear the Fitbit staff why they continue to ignore the Android Application problem even there are hundreds of complains here in the forum about his ridiculous synchronization problem.

Cheers ! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

There is any Fitbit device model that doesn't have any synchronization problem to an Android device in the last two months ? 

What do you do with that ? You stopped monitoring the activity or moved to a new device , Fitbit or other company ? 

Best Answer

I havent seen anything about a wide spread sync problem on android. The few posts dontdosupport the claim of a universal problem .

Best Answer