Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles aren't showing up correctly on 3.2 version

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Eventually the app (android) will fill in, but most of the time it looks something like this, with varying sections filling with info whenever they want to, it seems. Usually when I click on, say heartrate, it will load within that section, but back on the "today" page it looks like this.

Any solutions, or is this just something to wait out and hope for an update?

Screenshot_20190731-181944_Fitbit.jpg

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mpainter. It's always great to see you here.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for the screenshot provided. This is strange, as the Fitbit app should show your information after syncing. To work on this together, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. On your phone's settings, tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  2. Then uninstall the Fitbit app from your phone.
  3. Reboot your phone and reinstall the Fitbit app one more time.
  4. Log back into the Fitbit app and check your information.

Give it a try, and keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Occasionally this happens I me and I think it is caused by a slow Internet Connection 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply!

It seemed to work better right when I did that, but then afterwards it went back to doing what it was doing. 

As @Rich_Laue said, maybe it's related to the internet connection. It seems to need to be connected to the internet for at least 5-10 minutes before showing up (if it does). I just miss the old app where you could see the last synced data even without a connection at all. (Even though it wasn't updated)

Best Answer
0 Votes