Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 syncs everything but not the time. I travel a lot so that is very annoying. I restarted the watch and the phone and changed between automatic time change to manual time setting, it simply won't sync it 😞 My friends always works as soon as it syncs with both settings. Is there any secret to it or does mine just have a malfunction? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @G_R_U, its nice to have new members in the Fitbit Community. I would recommend to use Auto timezone in your phone settings as in your Fitbit app configuration by going to your advanced settings. Doing this will update the time on your tracker a soon you have synced with the new timezone.

Now if this is not working and there is an issue causing your time does not sync, try to restart your Charge 2. For more details use this post as reference: How to restart your Charge 2?

If the issue persists, you can try to set up your tracker as a new device on your existing Fitbit account. This post will guide you through in case you need to try this recommendation.

Hope this helps. Catch ya later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes