Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like the the button on right to go to the timer so i can get to it quickly.  Currently it goes to the alarm which i never use. Anyway I can change that? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Which Fitbit device do you have, @Lydswatch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so happy you asked this question, @Lydswatch! And I’m glad the question was regarding the timer. I use that most often, too. 

• To make the change you want, first you must move the timer app. Full instructions are in the manual here. But it’s pretty simple. On your Versa, scroll to the timer app then press and hold, pushing it to the left until it is the first app. 
  • Then go back to your clock face and press the top, right button. Magic! The timer opens. 

It seems the top, right button turns on whichever app is first. I tested that theory by moving other apps to that first place. Pressing the top, right button turns that app on. 

Edit to include another wonderful surprise: You can also customize the bottom, right button! Move the desired app (in my case, Weather) so that it sits right below the first app. That app now gets opened easily by pressing the bottom, right button. See below.

822144C1-55BD-450A-8FEE-9C9BC90C4C69.jpeg 

Best Answer

Sweet it worked! So simple and cant believe I couldn't figure that out. Thx again! 

Best Answer