Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total calories in pixel watch 2 fitbit app much higher, for days now ... , then in phone fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been wearing the pixel watch 2 for almost a week. On the pixel watch 2, the average calories burned is 2,302 per day, with last monday 3206 burned. On the android fitbit app, the average is 1495 per day , with monday 1869 burned. Both apps seem to display 'total calories burned'.

It seems to me that the amounts in the pixel watch 2 are more dynamic. F. ex. after the steps increase, just walking around the house doing tasks, I clearly see an increased amount of calories burned per hour on the pixel watch 2. Those don't seems to count in the fitbit android app.

Is this a bug? I would expect, since it's both the fitbit app, that the amounts would be the same and not 70% different.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I've got the same issue on the same watch model. Albeit it seems the issue for me is calories burn rate while walking. It overestimates this by factor of ~1.7 - 2.1. No way I burn 750cal on 6.2km walk, slow pace and HR not even touching zone 2.

Best Answer

Indeed, I think both bugs are on the side of the pixel watch 2. Since I noticed that Google fit as well does not receive the calories burned properly ... I did a small run and pixel watch says around 400 calories burned. Everything synced and in girl Google fit and fitbit, it shows up at 71 calories for that hour. And it won't change in the next hours.

Best Answer

It shows up in 'exercice days' though.

1000058277.png

1000058276.png

  

Best Answer

So many bugs ... is the code base that messy, I wonder.

Best Answer