Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track exercise looses exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I record an exercise it seems to work fine during the duration of the exercise. When I try to finish it it seems to freeze and I'm left with a white screen. Sometimes it saves the exercise anyway and sometimes it does not.

Frozen result screen

I am using a galaxy S7. I tried to clear the app cache and reinstalled the app. This happened the first time I used it after reinstalling (just like it's hapoeneh every other time since installing). If I ever do 2 exercises a day it almost never tracks the second. 

Some have said not to pause the exercise. How do I finish it without pausing first?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Dano1066.

It seems like the picture you posted didn't come through. Could you try posting it again?

I'd like to check the picture before I suggest any troubleshooting so that I can better understand what is going on. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the URL for both images

Blank map

https://imgur.com/Qk4lgjw

How do stop an exercise without pressing pause first?

https://imgur.com/njduB3k

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dano1066.

I'm afraid that I'm not able to access those screen shots. Could you post them directly in your reply? 

You can do so by clicking the 'Photos' button below the space where you can enter the text for your reply. See the picture below for reference.photos.PNG

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blank walk reportBlank walk report

How to end exercise without pausing?How to end exercise without pausing?

I have embedded the photos using the suggested method.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really?  It's not obvious this is the well-known MobileRun pause / delete "feature"?

Best Answer

Hello @Dano1066 and @BamIAm.

Thanks for your pictures @Dano1066.

It does seem to be the  same situation @BamIAm linked to. Any updates on the matter will be posted on that thread that was linked.

@BamIAm Please try to avoid posting multiple times in succession. If you have anything to add to your post and no one has posted since your last one, you can use the 'Edit' function to add whatever you need to add. You can find the Edit button by clicking on the three little dots on the top-right corner of your post.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes