Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track exercise tile info. failure

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When you open the track exercise tile under the illustration you have the dots showing you can slide the section for more information.  Just recently when I attempt to do this when I get to about the third one, I think it is mileage, the screen goes white and I have to resynch. Is anyone else getting this problem?  The only time I got to view all the charts was, I think, at the end of the week when there was no possibility of change. Fortunately I am not really bothered with that data but the fact that it isn't available if I should want it is annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and thanks for bringing that up @Lilbiddy.

I'd like to take a closer look to better understand what you mean. Could you take a screen shot showing what you mean and then post it here as a reply?  

In the meantime I'd recommend that you try to fully close the Fitbit app and then open it again. This could help in case the app is getting stuck with the activity for some reason.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LanuzaFitbit, thanks for coming back to me about this. Touch wood, it seems to have settled it's self without my interference. So I can't actually show you what was happening. 

As I said when I opened the weekly exercise tile and swiped left with the running man in the pentagram to get the 30 day bar charts as I got to the mileage one the screen would go blank/white and then back to the dashboard and start resynching.

I had tried the usual tricks, even reinstalling the app. Is it possible that it  was occurring during the roll out of the update as being in England I notice my updates arrive after many of your other users, could that cause hiccups like this ?

Any way, thanks for your interest and fingers crossed that it doesn't come back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Lilbiddy!

Glad to read that it is working now. It could definitely have had something to do with the roll out of the update. 

I'd say that we keep a close eye on this, in case it happens again. If it does, please take the screen shot I mentioned and post it in here.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes