Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile track on pixel 2 XL

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new phone and wanted to know why I can't set up mobile track on this device

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello there @Phlowgne, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! 

The reason of this is because the Pixel 2 XL still is not listed as compatible, hence this feature is not available to be enable. I do not have a date of when this device is going to be compatible, but rest assure  our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices listso keep an eye open for future updates!

See you around and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Almost the end of February and still no support. Hugely disappointing. I don't always have my tracker on me but I DO have my phone on me... Having this helps me out with benefits on my health insurance program and I'm starting to lose status.

Best Answer

What's really ridiculous is that you just know the Pixel 2 (XL) is very similar, if not identical, to the Pixel (XL), yet Fitbit can't seem to be able to make a determination as to whether the 2nd generation of that phone is compatible.

SAD!

Best Answer

Hi there @Mikeylito and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @therise. I can understand your disappointment why the Pixel 2 still is not among the supported devices if the original Pixel is.

Keep in mind the compatibility goes beyond the specification of the phone or if it shares similarities with other mobile devices, since is require to optimized all the features of the app to work with a model in specific, for example MobileTrack. However as moderators we have no further details if the phone is going to be compatible.

Once again thank you for your feedback. I will forward your comments to our teams. As soon I got more updates I will let you know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you please provide another update? This phone is a flagship Android device and has been out for 5+ months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no Mobile Track support for the Pixel 2 or 2 XL and we're halfway through April 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got a blaze yesterday but cannot wear it to work, was hugely dissapointed that my pixel 2 is not supported, may be returning this and buying a Garmin!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes