Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracked activities not showing up with 3.6 version

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In oh so many years the newest version of the app still does not show tracked activities in the activities/trainigs page.
I record all my cycling tours and overlay them with the "real" burnt calories and i always have to got to the website since i simply cannot see when the tracked activity started or what the duration was.
On the website all the information is shown clear as day (okay, not yesterday with the "new" nonfunctioning update rolled out again, but that is another topic).
This is true for many devices i had over the years (Motorola Moto G, Sony Xperia Z1 compact, Sony Xperia Z5 compact, Sony Xperia XZ2 compact) and my tracker Fitbit One.

Anyone else has this problem or any ideas how to solve it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @roadrunner_gs. Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for the information provided. While it's odd that your activities aren't showing up correctly in the Fitbit app, let's work together on this. While some of your phones aren't supported devices list, your Sony Xperia XZ2 phone seems to have been fully optimized to work with the Fitbit app. That being said, I'd recommend to verify if the Fitbit app has been updated to the 3.6 version. Also, please give a try to the next steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. On your phone's settings tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Then go back to the previous screen, tap force stop and reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, log back in and check your exercises.

If the same keeps happening, please take a screenshot of what is displayed on the Fitbit app so I can take a deeper look. For instructions to attach this screenshot in your reply, check this post.

Let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am ever eager to jump through all the hoops and did as advised, but to no avail.

Version is 3.6 (20243431)

Please find a screenshot attached from the App and from the Website in Chrome on the same device. 

Synced via the App Prior to taking the Screenshots. 

It is compressed, but i think one gets the gist.

app:
Screenshot_20190920-183250.jpg

chrome:

Screenshot_20190920-183353.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quick reminder: This problem is still unaddressed...
Via button tracked activities do not show up in activity list in the mobile phone app but on the activity page in the browser.

Best Answer
0 Votes