Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge HR. The last  few days every time I try to sync I get the message "tracker not found". I have  restarted my Fitbit, restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still not working. I've got a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, never had this problem before. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Sincere condolences, looks like you've been hit by fibbit update 2.64.

Fortunately there are some helpful people offering solutions if you read about the synching problems. Which is more than you can say for fibbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Join the club. The Jan.2018 update by Fitbit has messed us all up. Thill a fix comes from them, we are screwed. I too have the Charge HR and all was fine till I installed that update. I've done it all, turned the phone off, reinstalled and everything alse "they" said would work. If and when it gets fixed, I will never do an update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fixed it! Had to "replace" my Fitbit and it syncs now

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did that, "replace fitbit" it only works temporarily.
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a galaxy grand prime and I have reinstalled the app and replaced my tracker but it still tells me tracker not found. So all week I have been replacing my tracker every time I want to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Replacing" the tracker in the app fixes the syncing issue ONCE, when you try to sync the next day it'll fail 100%.

The only way to fix this is to install version 2.55 of the app (anything above 2.6 is going to fail).

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/fitbit-inc/fitbit/fitbit-2-55-release/fitbit-2-55-android-apk-download...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Guys, Ladies, with the very latest update my Fitbit Charge HR is now
finally totally fixed. I have now gone into the Play Store my apps section
and made sure that NO MORE UPDATES from Fitbit can ruin my Charge HR again.
Dealing with customer service was like your worst dentists visit.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Bye
Best Answer
0 Votes