Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not syncing floors with my app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Stairs not syncing😕

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @052657, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I would like to know more details regarding the issue you mentioned in your post. It would be helpful to know beside your floors are not syncing, are they showing in your screen of the Fitbit tracker?

This lead me to my next question; which tracker are you using?

Your tracker registers a floor when it detects continuous motion combined with an elevation gain of about 10 feet. Because the tracker looks for continuous motion, pausing too long when going up a flight of stairs can cause the tracker to not count the floor. However this apply only if your tracker is not counting your stairs.

If your tracker is actually counting your stairs, perhaps a restart will do the trick: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

See you later and stay tuned if the issue continue.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @052657, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I would like to know more details regarding the issue you mentioned in your post. It would be helpful to know beside your floors are not syncing, are they showing in your screen of the Fitbit tracker?

This lead me to my next question; which tracker are you using?

Your tracker registers a floor when it detects continuous motion combined with an elevation gain of about 10 feet. Because the tracker looks for continuous motion, pausing too long when going up a flight of stairs can cause the tracker to not count the floor. However this apply only if your tracker is not counting your stairs.

If your tracker is actually counting your stairs, perhaps a restart will do the trick: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

See you later and stay tuned if the issue continue.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes