Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trackers syncing on their own

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My alta and flex2 sync when they shouldnt.  My bluetooth and location are off and the sync all day and always connected are off.  My alta over rides my flex2 and my data disappears so I only sync the tracker I am using that day manually.  My alta is at the other end of the house so it is out of range.  This is frustrating because the alta over riding the flex2 cant be fixed and now I cant do a manual sync because they both sync throughout the day on their own.   I still have version 2.69 app.  I need help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

One cause of fitbits syncing on their own is when they come into range of a computer that is running the fitbit connect software and has a fitbit wireless dongle in place. It needn't be your computer and there are posts where this happened with a co-worker or neighbour's computer.

Could this be possible here?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

One cause of fitbits syncing on their own is when they come into range of a computer that is running the fitbit connect software and has a fitbit wireless dongle in place. It needn't be your computer and there are posts where this happened with a co-worker or neighbour's computer.

Could this be possible here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  It was my dongle.

Best Answer
0 Votes