Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking multiple training

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im not sure if this is the right place to do this but, in the fitbit app, when i look at my exercise it shows my exercises that ive done for the week, saying ive exercised however many days out of the week and other stuff. However
Me and my family do alot of different exercises (me personally playing sport, running, walking, swimming and cycling), is it possible to do, or to have in a future update, to have a thing that groups all of my runs/swims/etc. So i am able to see my weekly exercise (as i already can) and then also see how my swims have improved or what not, in another little segment of the exercise page. My brother in law has a garmin that does both these things and I think it would be really cool and handy to have the same thing on the fitbit.
Thanks, Illy

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @illiaspillias! This is something a lot of us have wanted for a loooong time. It seems like it should be easy to implement. However, it's not currently available. I would suggest heading over to the feature request forum and adding your vote to a request for this capability.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @illiaspillias! This is something a lot of us have wanted for a loooong time. It seems like it should be easy to implement. However, it's not currently available. I would suggest heading over to the feature request forum and adding your vote to a request for this capability.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, absolutely 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes