Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking too much sleep.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help. For some reason my charge 2 has started tracking my sleep odd. It's now telling me I slept for 15 hours 17 hours 20 hours each day. What on earth has gone wrong. If i click my sleep log it says 8 hours or 9 hours which is what I'm actually getting but on the stats page and the actual graph the sleep hours are way way too high. Help please. 

Moderator's edit: Edited subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @Trishy76, @SunsetRunner! Man Tongue Thanks for being here. Hmmm..thanks for reporting this issue. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the App and that you are continually syncing. 

Another thing that could help is to update your tracker's firmware, and logging out and back in from your App. Restarting your tracker can also help resolve this type of problems.

Keep me updated please! Smiley Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I have noticed that my fitbit app is doubling the time spent asleep over recent weeks..... the actual times listed below graph are right just the graph seems to think i sleep twice as long.... (i wish!).... is anyone else experiencing this or has a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @Trishy76, @SunsetRunner! Man Tongue Thanks for being here. Hmmm..thanks for reporting this issue. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the App and that you are continually syncing. 

Another thing that could help is to update your tracker's firmware, and logging out and back in from your App. Restarting your tracker can also help resolve this type of problems.

Keep me updated please! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Thank you! Updating the app resolved the problem

Best Answer

Hey there, @SunsetRunner! Thanks so much for the updates, I'm glad to hear that you are back on track. 

Now that you are here, make sure to visit out cool Discussion boards and join this beautiful family! :}

Best Answer

My sleep graph is doubling my sleep time tracked. I've tried updating the software and logging out and in but with no joy....any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @Jojocynicaljo! Welcome aboard my friend! Cat Very Happy  Thanks for reporting this issue, our engineers are already working on it. 

We'll keep you updated as soon as we get the information from them. Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same problml. Sleep doubled in graph. Tried app update and uninstall install. No joy.

Best Answer
0 Votes