Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure broken in Solo Adventures

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm going through solo adventures, and I've been doing Vernal Falls multiple times because collecting treasures is broken. I'll click on a treasure icon and a blank page will show up. If I keep clicking then exit and refresh it will eventually turn blue, unless it's a multiple choices treasure. Then it turns red and (I assume) I miss out on that treasure. It's extremely frustrating and making it impossible to get the all treasures collected badge.

Fitbit Charge 2

Phone: Galaxy S8+

Android version: 9

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Opalfeathers, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

I appreciate all the information and details that were shared in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this situation and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Reboot your mobile device
  4. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  5. Login using your credentials
  6. Let me know if the issue persist.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for attempting to help. I followed your directions, even clearing cache and local data before uninstalling and after a restart and reinstall the problem still exists. Here's a screenshot of what I see when I try to collec a treasure. (ignore the YouTube video in the corner) 

Screenshot_20190924-130212_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Having the same problem

Best Answer

I've had the same problem with this for a while, and I have found a way to work with it, that while annoying, at least lets me collect the treasures. After getting that blank screen go out and force a sync on the app. When you go back to the map the icon will be red, if you click on it now the actual "challenge" will show up and you can do whatever it says so it will say "Treasure collected". When you go back out to the map, it will most likely still be red, but if you force another sync and then go back to the map again it should be teal to show you have collected it. Like I said, it's a lot of steps, and rather annoying, but at least you can collect the treasures this way.

Best Answer